Merry Christmas to BWCA Labs 2010 from Boggs and Ben!!

That would be Governor Boggs and Benjamin Franklin to you.
This is a recent picture of two of our pups that were sold to Peter Ostrowski in Eureka, South Dakota.
Ben and Boggs are sired by Beauregard M.Y. Echo ex High Amp Zesty Liza (dob: 4/22/07), They are full brothers to our Lab: Jolor's Rejuvenator SH, "Sparkle". Also their dad & mom (Beau & Zesty) are still with us.We are thankful for all the wonderful puppy placements over the years; those who stay in touch with us ~ bring us updates and extra smiles!
Merry Christmas to you, too, Ben & Boggs aka 'The Wonder Pups', if only they could talk...oh, the stories they could tell! Thanks to Peter, however - I have a full portfolio of stories he has graciously sent me; I could title it: The Tales of Ben & Boggs. by Mr. Peter Ostrowski Jr. (Oh, wish I coud share them with you...he is an excellent writer - I'll ask and see if he'll give me permission to Blog a few. If he says 'yes', are you ready for that feeling like you're a kid again; out in the field romping through the woods, with a couple great dogs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment